Bob has 30 years of experience in highly tailored corporate management services, His focus lies on real estate and private equity oriented clients. For the last ten years, Bob acted as managing partner in several companies of the B.A. Group, the main one being Paddock Corporates Services, a sister company to Andersen in Luxembourg.
Moreover, Bob is independent director in unregulated and regulated companies that are internationally active in real estate and private equity.
Bob previously held several management positions at a number of trust companies in Luxembourg, where he advised all types of clients.
Bob also acted as a manager in the private client services team of the former Andersen Luxembourg office. In 2002 he joined the tax department of EY and finally became independent in 2004.
(+352) 495 924 209
- Master in Economics, University of Strasbourg
- Post-Graduate Degree in Corporate Tax Law
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Languages: Luxembourgish, French, English, German
- Member of Chamber of chartered accountants in Luxembourg
- Elected member of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce representing the group of financial corporations