Cornelius recently joined Andersen in Luxembourg as Partner, co-heading the Corporate Services Division Paddock Corporate Services SA servicing Asset Managers, Family Offices and Multinational Enterprises with regards to their needs for Luxembourg based regulated and unregulated corporate structures for holding, financing and structuring their investments (Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Debt and Joint Venture Holdings).
He has more than 25 years of experience in this sector, having worked in leading positions with Big 4 companies and large international actors such as KPMG, Intertrust and Apex Group. His academic background is in Business Administration and he has qualified as Chartered Accountant, Certified Director from the Luxembourg Institute of Directors as well as an IDP-C from INSEAD.
He advises and sits on Boards, including Chairmanships, of large single family office operations, funds, Management Companies (AIFM) and multinational corporations.
(+352) 266 322 336
- Master in Business Administration, European Business School (ebs)
- Post-Graduate Degree as int. Director (IDP-C), INSEAD
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- CSSF authorized Conducting Officer and Director
- Languages: German, English, French; Luxembourgish
- Member of Chamber of Chartered Accountants in Luxembourg
- Member of ILA, Luxembourg Institute of Directors
- Member of STEP (The global professional association for those advising families across generations)
- Elected substitute member of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce representing the group of financial corporations